Saturday, October 9, 2010

obstacles & opportunities

This morning while laying in bed I had a profound moment of Indian philosophy. I thought about Ganesha, who is technically not only the remover of obstacles, but also the placer of them. If you think about it, so much of life is determined by the presence or absence of obstacles... And what is the removal of an obstacle, but an opportunity??

So it took me my entire life up till now, but the complementary relationship between obstacles and opportunities has never been so clear. I hereby christen this blog with those words.

Needless to say, opportunities are a lot more fun than obstacles, and so the general direction of life consists of the removal of the latter so as to allow for the creation of the former...

No comments:

Post a Comment